Baylor Family Medicine is dedicated to improving the health of our patients through high-quality family medicine and to discovering new knowledge that will improve the quality of primary health care everywhere.
We offer care for the whole person and the whole family, meeting the needs of all ages and addressing all types of healthcare concerns.
Our patients benefit from:
- Board-certified physicians and certified physician's assistants
- Onsite specialists, when needed, expediting your treatment
- Innovative treatments based on the latest research findings
- Modern systems that make the healthcare process easier
- A collaborative environment that brings together multiple specialists under one roof, all working together to improve your care and treatment.
We offer comprehensive primary care services for a one-stop approach, including:
- Preventive care/check-ups
- Treatment of chronic diseases
- Minor surgery
- Cancer screening
- Acute illness care
- Injury care
- Cardiopulmonary testing
- Weight Management
Additional programs and services include: